lyBR British Rail Crimson & Cream Crimson and Cream Crimson Cream Blood & Custard Blood Custard Blood and Custard BR British Rail Crimson & Cream Crimson and Cream Crimson Cream Blood & Custard Blood Custard Blood and Custard BR British Rail Crimson & Cream Crimson and Cream Crimson Cream Blood & Custard Blood Custard Blood and Custard

 

© BloodandCustard

London & South Western Railway
3 Car Motor Units
(Suburban Electric Stock inc. Southern Railway)

 

LSWR 3 Car Motor Unit no.E1 at Strawberry Hill in 1923

© Chris Wilson collection

 

3 Car Motor Units
(‘3s’)

Usually referred to as ‘3s’ in internal railway publications, the 3 Car Motor Units provided the mainstay for DC electric suburban services between the wars. Initially this was for the LSWR 1915 electrification (London & South Western Railway) then subsequently the  Southern Electric (following the formation of the Southern Railway from 1st January 1923) right through to the units’ Wartime augmentation to 4-car.

The 3 Car Motor Units were introduced into service in fourteen builds between 1914 & 1937, with just two unit-types being completely new-builds; all the other unit-builds were conversions of existing pre-grouping vehicles.

Often operating in pairs with 2-coach Trailer Sets (coupled in between) to form an 8-car train, during the Second World War these 3 Car Motor Units were augmented to 4-cars so as to bring the Trailer Set operations to a close. Eventually these augmented 4-car units were referred to as 4 SUB when the ‘Bulleid’ 4 SUB units started to appear from 1941.

 

London & South Western Railway
(1914)

LSWR units nos.E1-E84 for the LSWR 26th January 1915 electrification from Waterloo to Shepperton and Kingston including the Hounslow Loop. Conversion of LSWR steam-hauled coaches; units later renumbered by SR to 1201-1284.

 

Southern Railway
Western Section
(1925)

SR Contractor-built units nos.1285-1310 for the Western Section 12th July 1925 electrification Raynes Park to Dorking & Claygate to Guildford including via Bookham. New-build units to LSWR pattern.

 

Eastern Section
(1925)

SR Contractor-built units nos.1496-1524 for the Eastern Section 12th July 1925 (1st Phase) electrification Victoria to Orpington & Holborn to Shortlands. New-build units on standard 62’ underframes with ‘flat’ cabs.

SR units nos.1401-1495 & 1525-1534 for the Eastern Section 1st December 1925 (2nd Phase) electrification Mid-Kent Line  /Bromley North including the 6th June 1925 Dartford Lines. Conversion of SECR steam-hauled coaches on standard 62’ underframes with ‘flat’ cabs.

 

Central Section
(1928)

SR units nos.1601-1630 for the Central Section 1928 electrification schemes. Conversion of SECR steam-hauled coaches on standard 62’ underframes with ‘flat’ cabs.

SR units nos.1631-1657 for the Central Section 1928 electrification schemes. Conversion of LBSCR steam-hauled coaches on standard 62’ underframes with ‘flat’ cabs.

SR units nos.1658-1701 for the Central Section 1928 electrification schemes. Conversion of LSWR steam-hauled coaches on standard 62’ underframes with ‘flat’ cabs.

SR units nos.1702-1716 for the Central Section 1928 electrification schemes. Conversion of LBSCR steam-hauled coaches on standard 62’ underframes with ‘flat’ cabs.

 

All sections
(1929-31)

SR units nos.1717-1772 for the Southern Railway’s expanded electrification including the newly-opened electric railway line Wimbledon to South Merton 7th July 1929 thence 5th January 1930 to Sutton, 6th July 1930 Whitton to Windsor, Wimbledon to West Croydon via Mitcham and Dartford to Gravesend Central. Units nos.1717-1772 were conversions of LBSCR steam-hauled coaches & AC-electric cars of mixed length on 62’ underframes with ‘flat’ cabs.

SR units nos.1773-1785 for increasing traffic growth (1930). Conversions of LSWR steam-hauled coaches on mixed new and rebuilt 62’ underframes with ‘flat’ cabs.

SR units nos.1786-1796 for increasing traffic growth (1930). Conversion of LSWR steam-hauled coaches on standard 62’ underframes with ‘flat’ cabs.

SR units nos.1797-1801 for increasing traffic growth (1931). Conversion of LBSCR steam-hauled coaches on new standard 62’ underframes (intended for 4 LAV stock) with ‘flat’ cabs.

 

Eastern Section
(1934)

SR units nos.1585-1599 for the 1934 electrification schemes Sevenoaks scheme both via Swanley & Knockholt and Elmers End to Sanderstead and Nunhead to Lewisham. Conversion of LSWR steam-hauled coaches on standard 62’ underframes with ‘flat’ cabs.

 

Western Section
(1937)

SR units nos.1579-1584 for the newly-built electric railway line 29th May 1938 Motspur Park to Tolworth thence 5th January 1939 to Chessington South. Conversion of LSWR steam-hauled coaches on standard 62’ underframes with ‘flat’ cabs. These were the first units to be constructed with electro-pneumatic control gear leading to smaller cabs.

 

Wartime Augmentation
(1941-on)

Usually referred to as ‘3s’ in internal railway publications these 3 Car Motor Units were subsequently augmented to ‘4s’ eventually being referred to as 4 SUB when the ‘Bulleid’ 4 SUB units started to appear from 1941. However, even these new 4 SUB units were often referred to as ‘4s’ in internal railway publications. As 3 Car Motor Units the ‘SUB’ designation was not previously used.

Back to 3 Car Motor Units

 

 

Towards the end of its working life, on Tuesday 5th July 1955 (being just six months away from withdrawal) former LSWR ‘Nutcracker’ Motor Brake Third 8092 enters platform 4 at London Bridge (on a Charing Cross service from Dartford via Bexleyheath) against a backdrop of the 1925 colour-light ‘electrification’ signalling.

Originally in 3 Car Motor Unit no.E61 (later no.1261) this car now in augmented 4 SUB unit no.4206. Rebuilt and lengthened to 7½ compartments (diag. no.676) on a new underframe at Lancing Works in January 1938, this now partially panelled car is coupled to trailer 9165 (11-compartment to diag. no.742 ex. Trailer Set 1193).

‘Unchained Melody’ by Jimmy Young sat at the top of the hit parade, Sir Anthony Eden was Prime Minister and across the ‘pond’  Dwight D. Eisenhower, US President.

© Chris Wilson collection

 

LSWR Electrification

Waterloo to Shepperton & Kingston inc. Hounslow Loop

Early in 1913 the London & South Western Railway (LSWR) announced plans to begin electrification of its suburban network to counter the loss of traffic to the competing electrified District Railway serving Wimbledon and Richmond, the development of the electric tramways and the planned threat of the Central London Railway extending its lines into LSWR territory towards Chertsey.

These plans involved electrifying the lines between Waterloo and Wimbledon (via East Putney), Waterloo to Shepperton & Hampton Court, Waterloo to Kingston via Twickenham, also the Hounslow Loop line. It was also planned to electrify to Guildford via all three routes (via Woking, Claygate and Epsom) but due to the onset of war, this part of the scheme was postponed although the line from Surbiton to Claygate was included.

Third Rail

The system of electrification decided upon was the 600v DC third rail arrangement with running rail current return, a decision which was to have far reaching consequences in later years for railways in Southern England as this system was chosen as the standard for the newly formed Southern Railway in 1923 and greatly extended to cover other lines, including the eventual abandonment of the LBSCR 6700v DC overhead network and its conversion to the new SR standard.

Power Supply

To supply power to the newly electrified network, a power station was built at Durnsford Road, near Wimbledon and adjacent to the River Wandle, work on this commenced in July 1913 and it was ready at the end of the year although much other electrification work was still incomplete and was further delayed by the outbreak of war in August 1914, the first electric trains not commencing running until October 1915.

The turbines in the power station were supplied by Dick Kerr, these being supplied with steam from sixteen Babcock & Wilcox boilers, coal fired with rail-delivered coal via an inclined plane siding into the upper part of the boiler house. The power station generated three-phase alternating current at 11,000v 25 cycles which was distributed via lineside cables to nine rotary converter substations located at Waterloo, Clapham Junction, Raynes Park, Hampton Court Junction, Kingston, Sunbury, Barnes, Isleworth and Twickenham. Two sizes of rotary converter were used, the larger 1875kw version being used at Waterloo (four), Clapham Jct. & Twickenham (three) and Raynes Park & Barnes (two), whilst the remainder each had two of 1250kw capacity. The substations were manned at all times.

These substations then supplied the live rails which were 100 lb. per yard high‑conductivity steel mounted 16" outside the running rails on porcelain insulator pots with the top surface 3" above running rail level. The running rails were bonded with copper bonds under the fishplates to assist with the return current and signalling track circuits were changed from DC to AC to avoid interference. The voltage at the busbars of the substations was 660v, dropping to a nominal 600v at the third rail.

Infrastructure Work

Other major works associated with the electrification scheme were the widening to eight running lines between Vauxhall and Nine Elms (Loco Junction), provision of a flyover at Surbiton to carry the Down Hampton Court line over the four running lines, opening of a new station at Barnes Bridge on the Hounslow Loop (to coincide with introduction of the new electric service) and the conversion of a number of stations to electric lighting.

Back to 3 Car Motor Units

 

 

Units nos.E1‑E84
(LSWR)
Conversion to Electric Stock

The rolling stock provided for this initial scheme was formed of eighty-four 3 Car Motor Units numbered E1 to E84, all vehicles being converted at Eastleigh from four‑coach bogie block locomotive-hauled suburban carriages. These locomotive-hauled coaches were built between 1902 and 1912 when the building programme was stopped in anticipation of electrification. As these vehicles were still quite new, it made sense to convert them to electric vehicles with a worthwhile saving in costs estimated at about £56,000, the final cost of converting the rolling stock was reported as just over £383,000.

Many of these vehicles were mounted on wooden underframes of either 49' or 51' length, though on some of the later built ones the solebars were of steel channel. However, all had timber headstocks. These locomotive-hauled bogie block sets were all close coupled within sets by a jointed drawbar which was attached via India rubber shock absorbers to the stretchers carrying the bogie centre castings. These drawbars passed through a slot in an almost circular steel disc which served to keeps the coach bodies apart at a distance of 1' 2", this disc being kept in place vertically by two horizontal steel plates on each headstock (one above and the other below the outer faces of the steel disc).

Conventional side buffers with centre screw couplings were fitted at unit ends, headstocks of intermediate ends having small wooden blocks each side which served as dumb buffers for use when sets were split (usually in works for overhaul /repair). As steam stock, these bogie block trains had contained accommodation of all three classes, but on conversion only first-class and third-class were provided; no electric train running with second-class accommodation.

A total of one-hundred & forty-five four-coach steam sets had been built by 1912 and all were non‑lavatory and formed as Brake Third – Trailer Composite – Trailer Composite ‑ Brake Third. Both the Brake Thirds and one of the composites were 51' over body (53' 7" over buffers /couplers) whilst the remaining composites was 49' over body and 51' 7" over couplers. In the first seventy-three sets the 51' composite was a first /second-class bi‑composite, whilst the final seventy-two (built after 1905) had this changed to a tri-composite with one less first-class and a third-class compartment added.

This second series of seventy-two sets had the underframes with steel solebars, though the changeover had taken place part way through building the first seventy-three so that some vehicles from this series also had this feature. Sixty-three of these sets were used to form units nos.E1‑E84 (two-hundred & fifty-two vehicles) resulting in the electric units being formed with three different seating layout arrangements and differing overall lengths and weights, in order to use all the available vehicles.

Conversion work at Eastleigh involved working on sets of three bogie block trains at one time, the twelve vehicles being converted to four 3 Car Motor Units. Each train sent to Eastleigh for conversion consisted of one set from the first batch of seventy-three (including a 51' bi-composite) and two sets of the second batch of 72 (including a 51' tri-composite). On arrival at Eastleigh of the first set of coaches for conversion there were therefore:

six Brake Thirds (11' 6" van space and 7-compartments each 5' 6" in width, 51' long),

one 51' Bi-composite (8-compartments arranged 5 first-class 6' 6" wide and 3 second-class 5' 10" wide),

two 51' Tri-composites (8-compartments arranged 4 first-class 6' 6" wide, 3 second-class 6' 0" wide and 1 third-class also 6' 0" wide),

three 49' Tri-composites (8-compartments arranged 3 first-class 6' 6" wide, 3 second-class 5' 10" wide and 2 third-class 5' 6" wide).

All six Brake Thirds became 6-compartment Motor Brake Thirds with the cab and luggage area replacing the existing van area and the compartment adjacent. They then seated sixty third-class and weighed 36½ tons and were numbered from 6701 to 6706 (upwards to 6826).

The two 51' Bi-composites became Motor Brake Composites with the cab and van replacing the third-class and two of the second-class compartments. The remaining adjacent second-class was downgraded to third-class, as was the innermost former first-class compartment. This gave four 6' 6" wide compartments and one at 6' 0" wide, so the 6' 6" compartment adjacent to the 6' 0" one was also reduced to this width by the insertion of false partitions (3.7/8" wide). Therefore, as converted these vehicles had five compartments, two 6' 0" wide adjacent to the guard’s compartment and three 6' 6" wide at the opposite end of the car. This gave two third-class and three first-class compartments. Units then seated twenty-four first-class and twenty third-class, weighed 36½ tons and were numbered 7201 & 7202 (upwards to 7242).

The 51' Bi-composite became a Trailer Composite with no internal alterations, giving five first-class (6' 6") and three third-class (5' 10") compartments. It then seated forty first-class and thirty third-class and weighed about 22¾ tons, and was numbered 7551 (following similar conversions were numbered 7555, 7559 etc. upwards to 7631).

One of the 49' Tri-composites became a Trailer Composite with the three second-class compartments opened out into an 17' 8" first-class saloon seating eighteen. The centremost doors were sealed and over-panelled with five seats arranged longitudinally each side, with four aside transverse seating at each end. The longitudinal seats were low-backed so as not to obstruct the windows. This coach now had three first-class compartments, first-class saloon and two third-class compartments. It now seated forty-two first-class and twenty third-class, weighed about 22½ tons and was numbered 7552 (following similar conversions were numbered 7556, 7560 etc. upwards to 7632).

Units with 49' trailers were 157' 5" long overall, those with 51' trailers were 159' 5" long.

The remaining two 49' Tri-composites had the three second-class compartments downgraded to third-class, giving three first-class and five third-class. They now seated twenty-four first-class and fifty third-class weighed about 22½ tons and were numbered 7553 & 7554 (following similar conversions were numbered 7557/8 upwards to 7633/4).

The cycle of conversion was then repeated a further twenty-one times to give the total of eighty-four units.

Bogies

The original trailer bogies were retained, these having an 8' wheelbase and fixed bolsters, but new motor bogies were fitted incorporating two British Westinghouse (later part of Metropolitan Vickers) type 339 275hp traction motors, which were geared 21/59 to 3' 7" wheels. These motor bogies were of a design with 8' 9" wheelbase which later became known as the ‘Central’ type, being also fitted to a large number of units to subsequently work on that section.

Electric lighting and heating was installed in all vehicles, each compartment having two liamps within opal glass bowls.

First-class compartments were trimmed in dark blue cloth and seated four‑aside with side and three centre armrests dividing the seating. Third-class was trimmed in red & black repp. Roofs were timber slats covered by sealed canvas.

Motorcoaches

Motorcoaches were rebuilt at what became the cab ends, with a distinctive wedge-shaped cab front with two large windows each side and between them an opal glass panel illuminated from behind at night, on which the route indicator stencil was mounted. The offside front observation light could be opened to allow the driver to lean out to change the headcode stencil, resulting in this observation light having a heavier frame and being smaller than the driver’s observation light.

The unit number was displayed in a panel above the route indicator, behind which was an air ventilator. A window wiper was provided on the driver's observation light (only) along with an air operated whistle.

Shoebeams were fitted on each side of each motorbogie and connected by underfloor mounted power cables so that all were live even when only one shoe was in contact with the live rail. Motorcoaches carried a compressor below the underframe to supply air for the quick acting Westinghouse air brakes fitted throughout the train.

Connectivity

Below the driver's observation light was a power jumper, looping down with the free end held in a dummy socket, and the control jumper socket. Beneath the offside observation light was the control jumper (again with the free end held in a dummy socket) and the power jumper socket; these two jumpers being the only electrical connections between coupled units.

Power jumpers had round ends whilst control jumpers had a flattened oval shape to avoid possible mis-coupling.

Both brake pipes were mounted at solebar level adjacent to the centre drawhook and screw coupling.

Electrical Equipment

The vee-shaped cab end overhung the headstock by 1' giving Motorcoaches an overall body length of 52'; these were sometimes referred to as ‘torpedo’ ends. The cab was entered from either side via an inward opening door fitted with a standard wooden framed droplight, whilst behind the cab were some bodyside louvres allowing ventilation to the all-electric system of automatic relay control, and various other switchgear and fuses.

Electrical equipment was supplied by the Westinghouse Electric & Manufacturing Co Ltd. (later part of Metropolitan‑Vickers Electric Co Ltd) and installed in the units at Eastleigh works by their own staff. These cabs were about 11' deep to allow space for the electrical equipment behind the driver's position. The noise of this contactor equipment gave rise to the nickname ‘nutcrackers’.

Beyond the cab was the guard's compartment with a pair of outward opening doors each side to allow loading of bulky parcels etc, then followed the passenger compartments. There were panels in the partition between the cab and guard’s compartments which could be hinged upwards and held hung from the roof by chains to allow access to the rear of the electrical equipment racks in the cab. A ¼ light was provided between the guard's double opening doors and the adjacent passenger ¼ light (a survivor from the conversion process).

Power from the shoegear was taken up to a shoe fuse, the holder for this being suspended from the solebar, then by external cables over the outside of the solebar and in through  the bodyside into the equipment area behind the cab.

Westinghouse Air Brakes

The new electric trains were provided with Westinghouse air brakes, Motorcoaches having 14" cylinders whilst those of trailers were 12". Each vehicle had an auxiliary reservoir and triple valve and release cocks. Each Motorcoach was provided with an air compressor, these being electrically linked so all operated together in a train. The brake pipes were connected along the train via 1" flexible hoses and there was also another connection between the main reservoirs along the train via ¾" flexible pipes.

Pressure in the main reservoir pipe was maintained above 90 lb/sq in by the compressors whilst the normal pressure in the train pipe was 70lb/sq in and a fall of about 5 lb/sq in was sufficient for most service braking, a fall of 20 lb/sq in giving a full brake application.

The brakes could be applied by passengers by the operation of the communication cord, the butterfly indicator to show if one had been operated being at the vehicle end on trailers, but between the luggage van /first-class compartment on Motorcoaches.

Lamps

Though most of the converted steam coaches already had electric lighting, it all had to be renewed so as to now operate off the 600v supply with 40W lamps wired in series. Two circuits were provided in each coach, each compartment having two separate lamp fittings, one in each circuit. Light fittings in first-class compartments were more ornate with oxidised copper fittings whilst those in third-class compartments had fittings in black bronze. Bulbs were contained within glass bowls in each case.

Doors and Droplights

Throughout the units, all doors had wooden‑framed droplights with ¼ light each side. Above each door droplight was a slatted hood covering a ventilation louvre and there was some wooden beading along the sides of all vehicles as part of the panelling.

Livery

Units were finished in overall sage green with black and yellow lining whilst lettering and class designation numbers on door panels was in gold block characters. External body width was 8' 0¾" with overall width over footboards (these ran along the whole length of the solebars) was 8' 10½". The roof above the cab end was to a rather flattish dome and there were gently curved rainstrips along the roof sides of each vehicle running the whole length of the car.

Depot & Stabling Facilities

A new inspection shed with nine roads and repair shop with six roads were built for the new trains just south of the Durnsford Road power station, in more recent times this depot became known as Wimbledon Park. A carriage cleaning shed was also provided at the adjacent Wimbledon Park sidings, this being a later addition to the plans and opening in March 1917.

Other berthing points were Waterloo, Hounslow, Shepperton & Hampton Court. A further depot was later established at Strawberry Hill when the steam shed located there closed on opening of the new depot at Feltham during 1921.

Great War

The first set of steam stock had been delivered to Eastleigh works at the end of 1913, and the first electric unit to start trial running was unit no.E4 from June 1914. The outbreak of war had slowed progress, both with the rolling stock conversions and the electrification works.

Trial Running

There were some teething problems with the trial running associated with the automatic relay control, resulting in no further unit deliveries until November, the others then following at a steady rate until the last arrived in 1917. Prior to the war slowing progress, it was hoped to have the Waterloo ‑ Wimbledon via East Putney and Kingston loop services running during 1914 and the whole scheme completed in 1915.

Route Indicators

The first few units delivered were initially not fitted with a route indicator glass, some having this aperture covered with a metal pane; others having an additional observation light (possibly to assist with crew training). However, all units were fitted with route indicators prior to entering public service, which commenced on the Waterloo ‑ East Putney ‑ Wimbledon route on 25th October 1915.

Into Service

The first unit to commence service was recorded as unit no.E5 from 26th January 1915, presumably for driver and staff training purposes. The next section commissioned was planned to be the Waterloo – Kingston – Waterloo ‘roundabout’ service along with the Shepperton branch from 5th December 1915 but various problems delayed this until 30th January 1916. The Hounslow loop service was the next converted from March 12th, followed by Hampton Court from June 18th. The final short section from Hampton Court Junction to Claygate became operational from 20th November. Not all units had been delivered by this time, the last ones arriving in April 1918.

The new services were lavish in frequency, with a fifteen minute frequency on the Kingston loop, ½ hourly to Shepperton via New Malden and around the Hounslow loop, every twenty-minutes for the Wimbledon via East Putney and Hampton Court routes, these combined services giving nine trains per hour from Waterloo both via Earlsfield and Putney.

As a result, initially there was no alteration in frequencies during the morning and evening peak periods, the only difference being that trains at these times were formed of two units rather than one used in slack hours. Sunday services were half-hourly with the exception of the Hounslow loop which was only hourly and the Shepperton trains were shuttles to & from Twickenham, but these quickly had to be altered to run through to Waterloo due to heavy demand.

Services were slightly revised when the Claygate trains were introduced (every ½ hour), but demand continued to grow and these trains were withdrawn in July 1919 and the Wimbledon via East Putney service reduced to run during rush hours only to release units to intensify the service on other routes.

Increasing Passenger Numbers

Prior to electrification, the lines converted were carrying about 25 million passengers each year, this fell to 23.3 million in 1915 but then rose to 29.4 million in 1916 and had reached 52.6 million by 1920, greatly exceeding the original predications. This caused the LSWR to convert some further bogie‑block steam stock into two coach Trailer Sets for use between pairs of 3 Car Motor Units to give eight-car trains at busy times. These dramatic traffic increases led the LSWR to commence planning further extensions of the system, many of these plans being taken forward to the newly formed Southern Railway after 1923 and set the standard for the rapid expansion of the third rail network in the next twenty years.

LSWR Unit Formations

To utilise all the former steam stock under conversion at Eastleigh, the new units had to be formed in a variety of ways. Three patterns of formation appeared, repeating after every fourth unit built as follows:

Unit E1 was formed of a Motor Brake Third (MBT) with seating for sixty third-class in six compartments, a Trailer Composite (TC) which had five first-class compartments and three third-class compartments, this vehicle therefore seating forty first-class and thirty third-class. An identical MBT was provided at the other end of the unit which therefore seated forty first-class and one-hundred & fifty third-class overall. The TC was 51' long and the unit length 159' 5" with an overall weight of 95¾ tons.

Unit E2 had identical MBT cars at both ends of the unit, the TC having three first-class compartments, a first-class saloon seating eighteen and two third-class compartments and seated forty-two first-class and twenty third-class, giving the unit an overall capacity of forty-two first-class and one-hundred & forty third-class. The TC was 49' long and the unit length 157' 5" with an overall weight of 95¾ tons.

Unit E3 had another MBT seating sixty third-class, the TC had three first-class compartments and five third-class compartments and seated twenty-four first-class and fifty third-class, this was followed by a motor brake composite (MBC) which behind the guard's compartment had two third-class and three first-class compartments and therefore seated twenty-four first-class and twenty third-class, giving an overall unit total of forty-eight first-class and one-hundred & thirty third-class. The TC was 49' long and the unit length 157' 5" with an overall weight of 95½ tons. The first-class of the TC was marshalled against that of the MBC.

Unit E4 was identical to unit E3.

Unit E5 was then identical to unit no.E1, unit no.E6 to E2 etc. throughout the remainder of the whole fleet of eighty units. These units were renumbered 1201‑1284 by the SR during 1923 with the coaches being renumbered also, all the MBT cars becoming SR 8001-8126, the MBC cars became SR 8751-8792 whilst the TC cars were split, the 51' all compartment variety becoming SR 9414-9434, the 51' saloons becoming SR 9351-9371 and the 49' vehicles becoming SR 9372-9413. All were rebuilt from 1934 onwards with the bodies mounted onto a by then SR standard 62' 0" steel underframe and suitably lengthened.

Smoking Compartments

Smoking was permitted in compartments so marked. In the 6-compartment MBT cars these were the two adjacent to the guard's compartment and the centremost two of the remaining four. In the 5 compartment MBC cars these were the third-class adjacent to the guard's compartment and the first-class at the opposite end of the coach.

In the TC cars of the E1 type units these were three of the five firsts at one end of the coach and the two thirds at the opposite end of the coach. The saloon TC cars in the E2 type units had smoking permitted in the endmost first-class compartment and also the first-class saloon, whilst the compartment TC cars in the E3 /E4 type units had all three first-class compartments for smoking along with the three centremost compartments of the five third-class.

Unit Configuration

Unit configuration were as shewn below, with the of the internal layout arrangement denoted by a code letter after the unit number. These were as follows:

Type A

MBT (sixty third-class) +
TC (forty first-class, thirty third-class) +
MBT (sixty third-class).

Type B

MBT (sixty third-class) +
TC (forty-two first-class, twenty third-class) +
MBT (sixty third-class).

Type C

MBT (sixty third-class) +
TC (twenty-four first-class, fifty third-class) +
MBC (twenty-four first class, twenty third-class).

The ‘New’ date column is the date when the steam stock coaches were recorded as being renumbered for electric use, the units probably entering service shortly afterwards, though wartime shortages of equipment may have delayed their completion.

 

Unit
No.

Type

Date
(new)

MBT

TC

MBT (67xx)
MBC (72xx)

SR
No.

E1

A

Nov-14

6701

7551

6702

1201

E2

B

Dec-14

6703

7552

6704

1202

E3

C

Nov-14

6705

7553

7201

1203

E4

C

Jun-14

6706

7554

7202

1204

E5

A

Jan-15

6707

7555

6708

1205

E6

B

Jan-15

6709

7556

6710

1206

E7

C

Jan-15

6711

7557

7203

1207

E8

C

Jan-15

6712

7558

7204

1208

E9

A

Jan-15

6713

7559

6714

1209

E10

B

Feb15

6715

7560

6716

1210

E11

C

Feb-15

6717

7561

7205

1211

E12

C

Feb-15

6718

7562

7206

1212

E13

A

Mar-15

6719

7563

6720

1213

E14

B

Mar-15

6721

7564

6722

1214

E15

C

Mar-15

6723

7565

7207

1215

E16

C

Mar-15

6724

7566

7208

1216

E17

A

Mar-15

6725

7567

6726

1217

E18

B

Mar-15

6727

7568

6728

1218

E19

C

Apr-15

6729

7569

7209

1219

E20

C

Apr-15

6730

7570

7210

1220

E21

A

Apr-15

6731

7571

6732

1221

E22

B

Apr-15

6733

7572

6734

1222

E23

C

Jun-15

6735

7573

7211

1223

E24

C

Apr-15

6736

7574

7212

1224

E25

A

May-15

6737

7575

6738

1225

E26

B

May-15

6739

7576

6740

1226

E27

C

May-15

6741

7577

7213

1227

E28

C

May-15

6742

7578

7214

1228

E29

A

May-15

6743

7579

6744

1229

E30

B

May-15

6745

7580

6746

1230

E31

C

Jun-15

6747

7581

7215

1231

E32

C

Jun-15

6748

7582

7216

1232

E33

A

Jun-15

6749

7583

6750

1233

E34

B

Jul-15

6751

7584

6752

1234

E35

C

Jul-15

6753

7585

7217

1235

E36

C

Jul-15

6754

7586

7218

1236

E37

A

Jul-15

6755

7587

6756

1237

E38

B

Jul-15

6757

7588

6758

1238

E39

C

Jul-15

6759

7589

7219

1239

E40

C

Jul-15

6760

7590

7220

1240

E41

A

Aug-15

6761

7591

6762

1241

E42

B

Aug-15

6763

7592

6764

1242

E43

C

Sep-15

6765

7593

7221

1243

E44

C

Sep-15

6766

7594

7222

1244

E45

A

Sep-15

6767

7595

6768

1245

E46

B

Dec-15

6769

7596

6770

1246

E47

C

Dec-15

6771

7597

7223

1247

E48

C

Dec-15

6772

7598

7224

1248

E49

A

Feb-16

6773

7599

6774

1249

E50

B

Feb-16

6775

7600

6776

1250

E51

C

Feb-16

6777

7601

7225

1251

E52

C

Mar-16

6778

7602

7226

1252

E53

A

Mar-16

6779

7603

6780

1253

E54

B

Mar-16

6781

7604

6782

1254

E55

C

Jun-16

6783

7605

7227

1255

E56

C

Jun-16

6784

7606

7228

1256

E57

A

Jun-16

6785

7607

6786

1257

E58

B

Jun-16

6787

7608

6788

1258

E59

C

Jun-16

6789

7609

7229

1259

E60

C

Jun-16

6790

7610

7230

1260

E61

A

Jul-16

6791

7611

6792

1261

E62

B

Aug-16

6793

7612

6794

1262

E63

C

Aug-16

6795

7613

7231

1263

E64

C

Aug-16

6796

7614

7232

1264

E65

A

Sep-16

6797

7615

6798

1265

E66

B

Sep-16

6799

7616

6800

1266

E67

C

Nov-16

6801

7617

7233

1267

E68

C

Nov-16

6802

7618

7234

1268

E69

A

Nov-16

6803

7619

6804

1269

E70

B

Nov-16

6805

7620

6806

1270

E71

C

Dec-16

6807

7621

7235

1271

E72

C

Dec-16

6808

7622

7236

1272

E73

A

Jan-17

6809

7623

6810

1273

E74

B

Jan-17

6811

7624

6812

1274

E75

C

Mar-17

6813

7625

7237

1275

E76

C

Mar-17

6814

7626

7238

1276

E77

A

Mar-17

6815

7627

6816

1277

E78

B

May-17

6817

7628

6818

1278

E79

C

Apr-17

6819

7629

7239

1279

E80

C

Apr-17

6820

7630

7240

1280

E81

A

Aug-17

6821

7631

6822

1281

E82

B

Aug-17

6823

7632

6824

1282

E83

C

May-17

6825

7633

7241

1283

E84

C

Aug-17

6826

7634

7242

1284

 

 

Origin of LSWR Conversions

The origin of the coaches converted for units no.E1-E84 is shewn below, with the new electric number and the unit it was allocated to, date of conversion, original LSWR number and building date, 2nd LSWR number (post-1912 renumbering scheme), followed by the subsequent SR number and new SR unit number. Virtually all the steam coaches had been wired for electric light from new, those few which originally had gas lighting are marked with a ‘*’ after the LSWR coach number/s. All the steam stock had been constructed at Eastleigh works as part of ‘Bogie-Block’ suburban sets. The 2nd LSWR numbers allocated were almost all not actually carried on these vehicles prior to their conversion for electric stock and are therefore shewn in brackets and italics.

 

Motor Brake Third
(rebuilt at Eastleigh to diagram no.660)

Converted from 51' 0" 7-compartment Brake Thirds, with new cab and brakevan area replacing the original van and first-class compartment.

Coach
No.

Unit
No.

Date
conv.

1st LSWR
No.

New
date

2nd LSWR
No.

SR
No.

SR unit
No.

6701

E1

Nov-14

727

Feb-04

(1852)

8001

1201

6702

E1

Nov-14

557

Feb-04

(1724)

8002

1201

6703

E2

Dec-14

586

May-08

(1749)

8003

1202

6704

E2

Dec-14

584

May-08

(1747)

8004

1202

6705

E3

Nov-14

585

May-08

(1748)

8005

1203

6706

E4

Jun-14

594

May-08

(1757)

8006

1204

6707

E5

Jan-15

1279

Aug-03

-

8007

1205

6708

E5

Jan-15

1280

Aug-03

-

8008

1205

6709

E6

Jan-15

598

Jun-08

(1761)

8009

1206

6710

E6

Jan-15

592

Jun-08

(1755)

8010

1206

6711

E7

Jan-15

590

Jun-08

(1753)

8011

1207

6712

E8

Jan-15

597

Jun-08

(1760)

8012

1208

6713

E9

Jan-15

1290

Aug-03

-

8013

1209

6714

E9

Jan-15

1289

Aug-03

-

8014

1209

6715

E10

Feb-15

569*

Dec-07

(1733*)

8015

1210

6716

E10

Feb-15

567*

Dec-07

(1731*)

8016

1210

6717

E11

Feb-15

566*

Dec-07

(1730*)

8017

1211

6718

E12

Feb-15

568*

Dec-07

(1732*)

8018

1212

6719

E13

Mar-15

59

Dec-02

(1369)

8019

1213

6720

E13

Mar-15

348

Jul-03

(1666)

8020

1213

6721

E14

Mar-15

575*

Jan-08

(1738*)

8021

1214

6722

E14

Mar-15

1463

Jan-08

-

8022

1214

6723

E15

Mar-15

574*

Jan-08

(1737*)

8023

1215

6724

E16

Mar-15

581

Jan-08

(1744)

8024

1216

6725

E17

Mar-15

1278

Aug-03

-

8025

1217

6726

E17

Mar-15

1277

Aug-03

-

8026

1217

6727

E18

Mar-15

1469

Jun-08

-

8027

1218

6728

E18

Mar-15

600

Jun-08

(1763)

8028

1218

6729

E19

Apr-15

599

Jun-08

(1762)

8029

1219

6730

E20

Apr-15

1468

Jun-08

-

8030

1220

6731

E21

Mar-15

1282

Aug-03

-

8031

1221

6732

E21

Apr-15

1281

Aug-03

-

8032

1221

6733

E22

Apr-15

1489

Dec-08

-

8033

1222

6734

E22

Apr-15

603

Dec-08

(1765)

8034

1222

6735

E23

Jun-15

601

Dec-08

(1764)

8035

1223

6736

E24

Apr-15

606

Dec-08

(1768)

8036

1224

6737

E25

May-15

1283

Aug-03

-

8037

1225

6738

E25

May-15

1284

Aug-03

-

8038

1225

6739

E26

May-15

1493

Dec-08

-

8039

1226

6740

E26

May-15

1374

Mar-09

-

8040

1226

6741

E27

May-15

1490

Dec-08

-

8041

1227

6742

E28

May-15

1492

Dec-08

-

8042

1228

6743

E29

May-15

1286

Aug-03

-

8043

1229

6744

E29

May-15

1285

Aug-03

-

8044

1229

6745

E30

May-15

1491

Dec-08

-

8045

1230

6746

E30

May-15

1495

Dec-08

-

8046

1230

6747

E31

Jun-15

1494

Dec-08

-

8047

1231

6748

E32

Jun-15

1373

Mar-09

-

8048

1232

6749

E33

Jun-15

175

Jul-03

(1578)

8049

1233

6750

E33

Jun-15

157

Jul-03

(1514)

8050

1233

6751

E34

Jul-15

608

Mar-09

(1770)

8051

1234

6752

E34

Jul-15

611

Apr-09

(1773)

8052

1234

6753

E35

Jul-15

1375

Mar-09

-

8053

1235

6754

E36

Jul-15

609

Apr-09

(1771)

8054

1236

6755

E37

Jul-15

267

Jul-03

(1625)

8055

1237

6756

E37

Jul-15

299

Jul-03

(1638)

8056

1237

6757

E38

Jul-15

617

Apr-09

(1779)

8057

1238

6758

E38

Jul-15

622

Apr-09

(1783)

8058

1238

6759

E39

Jul-15

613

Apr-09

(1775)

8059

1239

6760

E40

Aug-15

620

Apr-09

(1782)

8060

1240

6761

E41

Aug-15

296

Dec-03

(1637)

8061

1241

6762

E41

Aug-15

304

Dec-03

(1641)

8062

1241

6763

E42

Aug-15

87

Nov-09

(1443)

8063

1242

6764

E42

Aug-15

627

May-09

(1788)

8064

1242

6765

E43

Sep-15

626

May-09

(1787)

8065

1243

6766

E44

Sep-15

92

Nov-09

(1445)

8066

1244

6767

E45

Sep-15

90

Jun-05

(1444)

8067

1245

6768

E45

Sep-15

767

Jun-05

(1875)

8068

1245

6769

E46

Dec-15

631

May-09

(1791)

8069

1246

6770

E46

Dec-15

633

Jun-09

(1793)

8070

1246

6771

E47

Dec-15

630

May-09

(1790)

8071

1247

6772

E48

Dec-15

632

Jun-09

(1792)

8072

1248

6773

E49

Feb-16

22

Dec-04

(1307)

8073

1249

6774

E49

Feb-16

8

Dec-04

(1300)

8074

1249

6775

E50

Feb-16

639

Jun-09

(1799)

8075

1250

6776

E50

Feb-16

643

Nov-09

(1803)

8076

1250

6777

E51

Feb-16

637

Jun-09

(1797)

8077

1251

6778

E52

Mar-16

642

Nov-09

(1802)

8078

1252

6779

E53

Mar-16

583

Dec-04

(1746)

8079

1253

6780

E53

Mar-16

775

Dec-04

(1877)

8080

1253

6781

E54

Mar-16

100

Dec-09

(1485)

8081

1254

6782

E54

Mar-16

95

Dec-09

(1448)

8082

1254

6783

E55

Jun-16

93

Dec-09

(1446)

8083

1255

6784

E56

Jun-16

97

Dec-09

(1482)

8084

1256

6785

E57

Jun-16

1275

Dec-03

-

8085

1257

6786

E57

Jun-16

1276

Aug-03

-

8086

1257

6787

E58

Jun-16

1441

Dec-09

-

8087

1258

6788

E58

Jun-16

596

Dec-09

(1759)

8088

1258

6789

E59

Jun-16

595

Dec-09

(1758)

8089

1259

6790

E60

Jun-16

1431

Dec-09

-

8090

1260

6791

E61

Jul-16

1291

Sep-03

-

8091

1261

6792

E61

Jul-16

1292

Sep-03

-

8092

1261

6793

E62

Aug-16

1349

Oct-05

-

8093

1262

6794

E62

Aug-16

782

Dec-10

(1881)

8094

1262

6795

E63

Aug-16

1348

Oct-05

-

8095

1263

6796

E64

Aug-16

664

Dec-10

(1821)

8096

1264

6797

E65

Sep-16

1035

Dec-04

(1950)

8097

1265

6798

E65

Sep-16

715

Dec-04

(1846)

8098

1265

6799

E66

Sep-16

151

Nov-05

(1510)

8099

1266

6800

E66

Sep-16

860

Dec-10

(1907)

8100

1266

6801

E67

Nov-16

1351

Nov-05

-

8101

1267

6802

E68

Nov-16

836

Dec-10

(1898)

8102

1268

6803

E69

Nov-16

211

Dec-04

(1609)

8103

1269

6804

E69

Nov-16

309

Dec-04

(1644)

8104

1269

6805

E70

Nov-16

1364

Dec-05

-

8105

1270

6806

E70

Nov-16

1365

Dec-05

-

8106

1270

6807

E71

Nov-16

74

Dec-05

(1428)

8107

1271

6808

E72

Dec-16

1366

Dec-05

-

8108

1272

6809

E73

Jan-17

614

Nov-04

(1776)

8109

1273

6810

E73

Jan-17

580

Nov-04

(1743)

8110

1273

6811

E74

Jan-17

756

Jun-06

(1869)

8111

1274

6812

E74

Jan-17

660

Nov-10

(1817)

8112

1274

6813

E75

Mar-17

1363

Jun-06

-

8113

1275

6814

E76

Mar-17

659

Nov-10

(1816)

8114

1276

6815

E77

Mar-17

1331

Dec-04

-

8115

1277

6816

E77

Mar-17

1332

Dec-04

-

8116

1277

6817

E78

May-17

663

Nov-10

(1820)

8117

1278

6818

E78

May-17

653

Dec-10

(1811)

8118

1278

6819

E79

Apr-17

662

Nov-10

(1819)

8119

1279

6820

E80

Apr-17

277

Dec-10

(1630)

8120

1280

6821

E81

Aug-17

1337

Feb-05

-

8121

1281

6822

E81

Aug-17

1338

Feb-05

-

8122

1281

6823

E82

Aug-17

1435

Jan-12

-

8123

1282

6824

E82

Aug-17

667

Dec-10

(1824)

8124

1282

6825

E83

May-17

658

Dec-10

(1815)

8125

1283

6826

E84

Aug-17

1434

Jan-12

-

8126

1284

 


Motor Brake Composite
(rebuilt at Eastleigh to diagram no.690)

Converted from 51' 0" Tri-composites (original layout 11112223) with new cab and brakevan area replacing the third-class and two second-class compartments. The former first-class compartment adjacent to the surviving second-class reduced in width from 6' 6" to 6' 0" by false partitions.

Coach
No.

Unit
No.

Date
conv.

LSWR
No.

New
date

2nd LSWR
No.

SR
No.

SR unit
No.

7201

E3

Nov-14

27

May-08

(2275)

8751

1203

7202

E4

Jun-14

256

May-08

(2494)

8752

1204

7203

E7

Jan-15

267

Jun-08

(2505)

8753

1207

7204

E8

Jan-15

258

Jun-08

(2496)

8754

1208

7205

E11

Feb-15

299

Dec-07

(2534)

8755

1211

7206

E12

Feb-15

301

Jan-08

(2536)

8756

1212

7207

E15

Mar-15

303

Jan-08

(2538)

8757

1215

7208

E16

Mar-15

963

Jan-08

(3082)

8758

1216

7209

E19

Apr-15

307

Jun-08

(2542)

8759

1219

7210

E20

Apr-15

295

Jun-08

(2530)

8760

1220

7211

E23

Jun-15

288

Dec-08

(2523)

8761

1223

7212

E24

Apr-15

305

Dec-08

(2540)

8762

1224

7213

E27

May-15

308

Dec-08

(2543)

8763

1227

7214

E28

May-15

324

Dec-08

(2559)

8764

1228

7215

E31

Jun-15

983

Dec-08

(3096)

8765

1231

7216

E32

Jun-15

311

Jun-09

(2546)

8766

1232

7217

E35

Jul-15

313

Jun-09

(2548)

8767

1235

7218

E36

Jul-15

315

Apr-09

(2550)

8768

1236

7219

E39

Jul-15

317

Apr-09

(2552)

8769

1239

7220

E40

Aug-15

327

Apr-09

(2562)

8770

1240

7221

E43

Sep-15

329

Apr-09

(2564)

8771

1243

7222

E44

Sep-15

369

Nov-09

(2589)

8772

1244

7223

E47

Dec-15

331

May-09

(2566)

8773

1247

7224

E48

Dec-15

1

Jun-09

(2251)

8774

1248

7225

E51

Feb-16

?

?

?

8775

1251

7226

E52

Mar-16

7

Nov-09

(2257)

8776

1252

7227

E55

Jun-16

371

Dec-09

(2591)

8777

1255

7228

E56

Jun-16

374

Dec-09

(2594)

8778

1256

7229

E59

Jun-16

376

Dec-09

(2596)

8779

1259

7230

E60

Jun-16

885

Dec-09

(3012)

8780

1260

7231

E63

Aug-16

896

Oct-05

(3022)

8781

1263

7232

E64

Aug-16

1017

Dec-10

(3114)

8782

1264

7233

E67

Nov-16

903

Nov-05

(3029)

8783

1267

7234

E68

Nov-16

1019

Dec-10

(3116)

8784

1268

7235

E71

Dec-16

907

Dec-05

(3033)

8785

1271

7236

E72

Dec-16

909

Dec-05

(3035)

8786

1272

7237

E75

Mar-17

916

Jun-06

(3041)

8787

1275

7238

E76

Mar-17

1013

Nov-10

(3110)

8788

1276

7239

E79

Apr-17

1015

Nov-10

(3112)

8789

1279

7240

E80

Apr-17

954

Dec-10

(3074)

8790

1280

7241

E83

May-17

273

Dec-10

(2509)

8791

1283

7242

E84

Aug-17

358

Jan-12

(2579)

8792

1284

 


Trailer Composite
(rebuilt at Eastleigh to diagram no.752)

Converted from 51' 0" Bi-composites (original layout 11111222) same layout after conversion.

Coach
No.

Unit
No.

Date
conv.

LSWR
No.

New
date

2nd LSWR
No.

SR
No.

SR unit
No.

7551

E1

Nov-14

856

Feb-04

(2985)

9414

1201

7555

E5

Jan-15

825

Aug-03

(2964)

9415

1205

7559

E9

Jan-15

834

Sep-03

(2973)

9416

1209

7563

E13

Mar-15

175

Jun-03

(2418)

9417

1213

7567

E17

Mar-15

822

Aug-03

(2961)

9418

1217

7571

E21

Apr-15

826

Aug-03

(2965)

9419

1221

7575

E25

May-15

829

Sep-03

(2968)

9420

1225

7579

E29

May-15

830

Sep-03

(2969)

9421

1229

7583

E33

Jun-15

199

Jun-03

(2441)

9422

1233

7587

E37

Jul-15

200

Jun-03

(2442)

9423

1237

7591

E41

Aug-15

232

Dec-03

(2471)

9424

1241

7595

E45

Sep-15

877

Jun-05

(3006)

9425

1245

7599

E49

Feb-16

162

Nov-04

(2405)

9426

1249

7603

E53

Mar-16

180

Nov-04

(2422)

9427

1253

7607

E57

Jun-16

821

Dec-03

(2960)

9428

1257

7611

E61

Jul-16

837

Sep-03

(2976)

9429

1261

7615

E65

Sep-16

774

Dec-04

(2913)

9430

1265

7619

E69

Nov-16

147

Nov-04

(2390)

9431

1269

7623

E73

Jan-17

192

Sep-04

(2434)

9432

1273

7627

E77

Mar-17

776

Jan-04

(2915)

9433

1277

7631

E81

Aug-17

136

Feb-05

(2379)

9434

1281

 


Trailer Composite
(rebuilt at Eastleigh to diagram no.750)

Converted from 49' 0" Tri-composites (original layout 11122233) the three second-class compartments opened out and converted to a first-class saloon.

Coach
No.

Unit
No.

Date
conv.

LSWR
No.

New
date

2nd LSWR
No.

SR
No.

SR unit
No.

7552

E2

Dec-14

855

Feb-04

(2984)

9351

1202

7556

E6

Jan-15

824

Aug-03

(2963)

9352

1206

7560

E10

Feb-15

835

Aug-03

(2974)

9353

1210

7564

E14

Mar-15

135

Jul-03

(2378)

9354

1214

7568

E18

Mar-15

823

Aug-03

(2962)

9355

1218

7572

E22

Apr-15

827

Aug-03

(2966)

9356

1222

7576

E26

May-15

828

Aug-03

(2967)

9357

1226

7580

E30

May-15

831

Aug-03

(2970)

9358

1230

7584

E34

Jul-15

123

Jun-03

(2367)

9359

1234

7588

E38

Jul-15

158

Jul-03

(2401)

9360

1238

7592

E42

Aug-15

9

Nov-09

(2259)

9361

1242

7596

E46

Dec-15

876

Jun-05

(3005)

9362

1246

7600

E50

Feb-16

215

Dec-04

(2455)

9363

1250

7604

E54

Mar-16

159

Dec-04

(2402)

9364

1254

7608

E58

Jun-16

820

Dec-03

(2959)

9365

1258

7612

E62

Aug-16

836

Sep-03

(2975)

9366

1262

7616

E66

Sep-16

773

Dec-04

(2912)

9367

1266

7620

E70

Nov-16

114

Nov-04

(2358)

9368

1270

7624

E74

Jan-17

224

Nov-04

(2463)

9369

1274

7628

E78

May-17

775

Dec-04

(2914)

9370

1278

7632

E82

Aug-17

864

Mar-05

(2993)

9371

1282

 


Trailer Composite
(rebuilt at Eastleigh to diagram no.751)

Converted from 49' 0" Tri-composites (original layout 11122233) the three second-class compartments downgraded to third-class.

Coach
No.

Unit
No.

Date
conv.

LSWR
No.

New
date

2nd LSWR
No.

SR
No.

SR unit
No.

7553

E3

Nov-14

4

May-08

(2254)

9372

1203

7554

E4

Jun-14

252

May-08

(2490)

9373

1204

7557

E7

Jan-15

261

Jun-08

(2499)

9374

1207

7558

E8

Jan-15

974

Jun-08

(3087)

9375

1208

7561

E11

Feb-15

298

Dec-07

(2533)

9376

1211

7562

E12

Feb-15

300

Dec-07

(2535)

9377

1212

7565

E15

Mar-15

302

Jan-08

(2537)

9378

1215

7566

E16

Mar-15

962

Jan-08

(3081)

9379

1216

7569

E19

Apr-15

260

Jun-08

(2498)

9380

1219

7570

E20

Apr-15

309

Jun-08

(2544)

9381

1220

7573

E23

Jun-15

283

Dec-08

(2518)

9382

1223

7574

E24

Apr-15

304

Dec-08

(2539)

9383

1224

7577

E27

May-15

306

Dec-08

(2541)

9384

1227

7578

E28

May-15

271

Dec-08

(2507)

9385

1228

7581

E31

Jun-15

326

Dec-08

(2561)

9386

1231

7582

E32

Jun-15

296

Mar-09

(2531)

9387

1232

7585

E35

Jul-15

312

Jun-09

(2547)

9388

1235

7586

E36

Jul-15

314

Apr-09

(2549)

9389

1236

7589

E39

Jul-15

316

Apr-09

(2551)

9390

1239

7590

E40

Aug-15

320

Apr-09

(2555)

9391

1240

7593

E43

Sep-15

328

May-09

(2563)

9392

1243

7594

E44

Sep-15

172

Dec-03

(2415)

9393

1244

7597

E47

Dec-15

330

May-09

(2565)

9394

1247

7598

E48

Dec-15

332

Jun-09

(2567)

9395

1248

7601

E51

Feb-16

2

Jun-09

(2252)

9396

1251

7602

E52

Mar-16

6

Nov-09

(2256)

9397

1252

7605

E55

Jun-16

370

Dec-09

(2590)

9398

1255

7606

E56

Jun-16

372

Dec-09

(2592)

9399

1256

7609

E59